Sunday, June 12, 2016

Bricked tablet

Yesterday i messed up quite a bit :rolleyes: with my device Allview viva i7g after i've unlocked my bootloader and accidentaly i put the wrong recovery ( the one i put minutes before flashing the tablet on my olther device which worked just fine) the problem is that i can't access the recovery( as expected) and the device can't go to bootloader without using the adb command.
(belive me i tried all the possible combinations) it can turn on stuck at the logo the device battery can be unlugged very easily so its not a big deal taking it off, and also if i keep pressed vol up and power it goes to a white screen for a few secs.
this is all the info i could think of for now feel free to ask me olther info if you want.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U3pO7O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment