Monday, June 13, 2016

Buying Note.Is the lag from earlier reviews gone? Anything I should know/check?

Hello!
I am buying the Note 10.1 2014 for $165 from a local person.
I have seen reviews commenting about some lag issues. Is that gone with the latest ROMs? Anything else I should know or check before I buy?
I am upgrading from a Lenovo S8-50 mainly because my phone is a Xperia Z Ultra with a 6.44" screen son an 8" tablet is not quite the jump as a 10".
Plus, I do photography so it will be nice to have such screen to show images to clients and maybe it can even do some light editing on the spot if needed. Gaming not really a consideration.
As long as the screen has the quality I have read about, NFC works and it can do some light editing, it would work great for me.

Please let me know what you think after owning one for a while.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rn0hOW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment