Saturday, June 11, 2016

Device supports USB OTG (SM-G360T1) but kernel does not. Help please?

I've been googling for a couple hours and every different guide uses different apps, files, bootloaders, kernels... I know for certain that some of these will brick it from past experience. I don't know what else to do. Does installing TWRP enable USB OTG or do I need TrapKernel from some thread I found? Should Odin recognize the phone in "adb download" mode with the Samsung drivers installed on Windows 7? It's not. Is "adb download" the way to install TWRP, the kernel, or some kind of order or combination of one or both? Is TrapKernel or TWRP confirmed working with USB OTG on this model? :confused:

I've been googling two hours and haven't gotten anywhere. Most of what I found about enabling USB OTG is written very badly. :(

Thanks for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YkNh9Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment