Monday, June 13, 2016

Flashed wrong firmware on Lg g2 f320L

Hi,i really need help. My phone was working fine a few days back when i entered the recovery mode in f320L and deleted the system files. After that i saw the flash method and accidentally installed d802 firmware in my lg,not properly though,when the flashing was done on my phone,on my laptop it said "upgrade failed" while my phone was flashed. And now its touch is all messed up and restarts after every 5 seconds. It goes into download mode but not in recovery mode. I tried flashing the proper f320L files but its not working,it says "phone disconnected from PC" at 2%. My phone has been idle and useless for days. I would really appreciate some help. And since I'm from Pakistan i tried paying some geeks to fix it but they couldnt either.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rn1820
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment