Force location (GPS) to stay on/prevent from being turned off.
Have a rooted Tab 3 that I am about to handoff to my son. I have this fear of it getting lost or misplaced again since that happend to the first one. Is there any way to prevent the location services from being turned off so i can locate it if needed/gets lost again.
I am fine with diging into the system(root explorer), editing files, etc if needed.
Curently running android 4.4.2
Have a rooted Tab 3 that I am about to handoff to my son. I have this fear of it getting lost or misplaced again since that happend to the first one. Is there any way to prevent the location services from being turned off so i can locate it if needed/gets lost again.
I am fine with diging into the system(root explorer), editing files, etc if needed.
Curently running android 4.4.2
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ZEUhD
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment