Sunday, June 12, 2016

G4 touch screen stopped working. Registers random inputs and then doesn't do anything

Hey, so my phone has been working fine and then all of a sudden I tried to double tap to turn the screen back on and it didn't work. So I pressed the power button and the screen turned on but I couldn't drag to unlock the screen. I tried tapping all over the screen and dragging and nothing make it unlock. I held the power button down and tried to select to power off, power off and restart, airplane mode, or cancel and none of them worked either. I took out the battery and put it back in and still nothing. The touch screen wouldn't register my inputs but would instead register random inputs throughout the screen and then stop doing that. I took the battery out and put it back in and even in TWRP it would register random inputs and then stop doing stuff altogether. I don't know what the heck to do.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UuKANc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment