Sunday, June 12, 2016

Has any one done a teardown and do a thermal paste mod

If no one has im gonna do a tear down this weekend take pics and post. I do the thermal paste mods jus like g3. Have also done on a g4. Ps3. And my pc. I prefer arctic silver thermal paste. Due to its wonderful heat disapating properties. Now before hand warnings. The back and fronts of the phones will feel warmer when this is done because the paste draws the heat out of the pross and sinks it in the screen and back of the device . No bad reports that i have come across yet other than people with absolutly no electronic skills whatso ever tearing stuff up. I do the mods slightly diffrent i coat the main pross plus any othe flat chips such as ram. Memory. Power unit. Helps keep em cool.
Noticed though this device does stay pretty cool
Give me some feedback and opinions please


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YmfmO0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment