Sunday, June 12, 2016

(Help) Memory card not detecting - Moto G3 Turbo

Hi Mates,
I don't know if I am posting at the right section, guide me if I am posting it wrongly.

I am seeking help on Moto G3 Turbo (Stock - Not rooted ), which I have been using for a month now. Memory card was working perfectly. - I use it as an internal storage.
But last night I used cache cleaner app and cleaned cache.

After the cache got cleaned, after few minutes, I got the pop stating, please reinsert your memory card. Since them I have already restarted & reinserted my phone for 30+ times.
Tried to put that memory card on a samsung device, it says memory card has some unsupported files, I must format it before using it. ( which I dont want to )


Can anyone tell me what I have messed and how I can fix this. Will be thankful to you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UuQI8l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment