Friday, June 10, 2016

[HELP] Note 3 stuck in bootloop after installing TWRP Recovery

Hi, first of all, I'm new to all this so I'm not sure what I'm doing and I don't know much about technical terms.

All I wanted to do was to install CM12.1 ROM on my Note 3 Exynos. I was on stock Lollipop 5.0., rooted.

To start I had installed TWRP Recovery Manager from Google Play Store according to the instruction on the first page of the CM12.1 ROM thread. Then opening the app it asks me to install BusyBox (which I hit OK but nothing seems to be happening). Then on the very first screen I selected my phone model, then below I hit Install Recovery, which it did and report it was successful. Then it asks if I wanted to boot into recovery and I hit yes, and since then I have been stuck in a bootloop.

So I'm sure that I messed something up, but I'm not sure how to get out. I have searched through the forums and see multiple ways but I'm afraid to do anything in fear that I might damage the device any further. I am aware that one of the best solution is to flash the device back to stock ROM, however I have some data on this device that I want to keep, if that is possible.

Thank you very much for you help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YdKHC6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment