Sunday, June 12, 2016

Help with Bootloader Lock/UnLock Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L04 Lollipop 5.1

Hello all,
I recently tried unlocking my bootloader for my P8 lite and was disappointed to find out that while my device says " Phone Unlocked, FRP Unlock" while at the fastboot&recovery screen, it fails to download supersu to my phone while going through the root process. I am unable to obtain root and furthermore canno't factory reset. I figured I would factory reset by getting my hands on the original stock lollipop firmware for my ALE-L04 which I did, uploading it to my sd card, turning the phone off, and holding both power buttons as well as the home button to prompt the installation of the stock firmware. While holding all three of these buttons nothing happens and when I let go the phone goes back into the fastboot&recovery mode screen with the green android character. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I would like to either go back to stock or root this bad boy seeing as how it is a little buggy since trying to unlock bootloader and root. - Regards Andrew


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/233Jcr4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment