Sunday, June 12, 2016

I keep coming back to the Nexus 5

I'm on my 5th N5 since early 2014. I really have a soft spot for this phone. I currently use a Nexus 6 and love the heck out of it, but there are times when I want something a little more pocketable like during summer when I'm at the amusement park or working out. Plus, by using the N5 for a good portion of the summer, my N6 will get a lot less wear and tear and last longer. I don't plan on getting a new phone until this years Nexus is half price or so sometime in late 2017. So I need both the N5 and N6 to last until then.

The only thing is I can't find a red one that is reasonably priced. So I bought a black 32gb new for $159 free shipping. Not bad I guess. Maybe I'll just get a red skin for it. But I'm happy to own yet another N5. To me, still a really good phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OkrVaw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment