Friday, June 10, 2016

Just upgraded from Samsung Galaxy S4. Can you reverse the root of this device?

Hi, I love this phone, but root has spoiled me. There are so many things missing from my device that require root, the most important of all, my precious adblocker :crying:
I know about proxy ad blocking but that doesn't work very well..

My question is, if I do root my phone, will I be able to unroot it and make it look like it was never rooted in case I need to return it while its still in warranty? I was able to do that with my Galaxy S4 by resetting some counters and flashing stock ROM, warranty guys didn't find out and I got my phone replaced. I'm not sure this will be the case with S7 Edge though, maybe Samsung found out ways to make this harder, I searched through google and I found no answers to this question.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1tnPF4k
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment