Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lenovo TB3-850F root?

Just got this tablet today for around the house use light gaming watching YouTube and reading books on it but i can't find any info on this thing and what I do find is conflicting box says 1.00ghz on the 8inch website says 1.30ghz and a completely different cpu, mines manufacturer date was a month ago so I thought I had the latest model it has android 6.0 on it from the factory

Question is its pretty slow in basic games and Web browsing etc is there any info on rooting this or installing a rom allowing over clocking, I'd like to get the performance up a bit if possible.. I have noticed it cuts all cores off but one during some tasks and makes it come to a stand still almost so if I could root just to stop that I'd be happy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28tEtD2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment