Sunday, June 12, 2016

New to Z2---Could you point me to the right direction to start Moding the Z2 on 575?

Hi all, I just recently got a Z2( first sony device in almost 10 years). It is on 23.5.A.0.575 build. I guess it is still locked bootloader.

I am wondering if anyone could give me a general idea of what to do to root, unlock bootloader( if it is necessary), Recovery and install rom.

I have been tinkering some other android devices and I know how to backup/install rom. But with so much info floating around the forum I kind of lost direction of what to do for the z2.

I appreciate anyone's input.

Thank you.

attachment is the phone infomation. I am in the U.S. and using AT&T as my wireless carrier.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160613-005540.png Views: N/A Size: 110.2 KB ID: 3781103  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UprVGH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment