Monday, June 13, 2016

Samsung Galaxy A9 Softbricked, cannot Flash ROM because of FRP Lock

I recently bought a SM-A9000
It was originally from China and then sold by someone in Indonesia.

During firmware update from lollypop to marshmallow, the update failed, causing the phone to stuck on bootloop, and now I can only access 2 screen : the screen saying "an error has occured while updating the device software use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc software" ; and ODIN mode screen

I tried the recovery function in smart switch but it failed. I download every ROM version from sammobile and flash it through odin, but it also failed.

I tried 2 region ROM, the CHC (China open) and TGY (Hong kong). It stuck on 2 different point. With the CHC, it stucked during "aboot.mbn" with the my phone screen saying "FRP is enabled, not allowed download non-FRP aboot binary". With the TGY, it passed the "aboot.mbn" but stucked during writing the ROM saying file is too larze, ext4 invalid.

Here is some data on the odin mode screen :
Binary status : Original
CROM Service : unlock
FRP lock : ON

What should I do? I am desperately in need of help... Thank you..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28AxVm8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment