Monday, June 13, 2016

Verizon Note 4 sm-n610v Bootloop/Brick?

Hey all,
So I ran into a small problem. While following a tutorial on how to temp. root, then perm. root my note I had a problem occur. After getting my phone in developer mode, I opened Odin to install TWRP. Was fine here, phone rebooted into recovery, (I'm not sure if this makes a large difference but) I made a mistake of wiping the internal storage once I realized what I did I wiped my sdcard. From what I read that was just my files like music and photos, but I don't need them. After rebooting I tried to reinstall the stock firmware. Odin said it was a success, but when I opened TWRP to save the changes and to reboot I noticed red lettering. The message is:

Failed to map file 'CACHE:recovery/sec_csc.zip'
Error installing zip file 'CACHE:recovery/sec_csc.zip'

I'm lost on how to fix this, and I'm not glad to say that I'm a rookie with a fubar situation.. If a PIT is needed or a reset of some sort, I'm going to need my hand held via step by step directions... If you have the time, make it odvious for an eight year old to understand hahaha (not needed though).

(I'd post the url to the YouTube video but I can't due to first post ever)

Thank you for your time


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rn0ZM7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment