Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A beginner programmer - I'd love to get some advices from you

Hi developers,

I started to -try- and develop an app for my fun, and a few questions came up to my mind - obviously they're not too relevant to me at this point, but I'd like it to be more clear:

1) Do I need to backup my code to websites like GitHub? Or I should save it on personal storage so it will be private? (Or both?)
2) I am learning from an Android development tutorial, so what happens if the app is actually successful, and there would be a demand for it on iOS or other operating systems? Does that mean the app idea might be stolen and be made for iOS and I will have nothing to do with it? Or it can actually happen even within Android (idea theft)
2.1) Regarding the above concern: I was thinking about learning to develop Hybrid apps, but heard they're not too good right now, are there any examples of decent Hybrid apps now?

Thanks,
Pan


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ax9AV3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment