Monday, August 29, 2016

Amazon fire 5.1.1 bootloop

It's been a long time. About one-two years ago, I flashed Slim.LP on my Amazon Fire 5.1.1 device and everything was great. Then I decided to play with the "Layers" app. I found a layer, applied it, then restarted - but my tablet couldn't start because it was now in a bootloop. I guess the "Layers" app was broken or something. :eek: Anyways, back then, I scoured the forums looking for a fix to my doomed device; but the search was in vain. Now, in 2016. I've decided to give it a go again. Does anyone know of a way to help me? The tablet can boot into fastboot (==>FASTBOOT) normally, but as for the recovery, the tablet hangs on the "Amazon" logo. Please reply if you think you can help! :cowboy:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bEb4P4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment