Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Brick after OTA update

Hello all

I just got my Pixel C, I just turned it on, there was an update available, so I downloaded it and went to install it. I did nothing else, didn't even logged in to my google account or anything. after the automatic reboot to install the updates, it stopped and the android error logo comes up. holding up the power button, makes it restart and again the same error logo.

I can go to recovery mod
I can go to fastboot
but windows seems not recognizing the device. "adb devices" shows no recognized devices.
as I mentioned, I did nothing on the device before that, so USB Debugging was not enabled.

is there anything I can do about it? is it just because of the USB debugging thing that prevents it to be recognized or am I missing something beside installing the drivers?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aZSbW5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment