Thursday, August 4, 2016

Camera question - Can someone test this for me on their A7?

I use my camera to take pictures of documents, it's faster than scanning them in - I'm finding something that bothers me.

If I focus on the center of the document, the top is a little fuzzy. If I focus at the top, it gets fuzzier as it gets to the bottom. I don't notice it on regular pictures I take, just when I take an up close picture of a document.

Can someone take a picture of a document, focus in the center and see if it's all phones, or just mine?

I've attached a picture, you can see it's "fuzzy" at the top of the document, but still legible.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20160804_105508.jpg Views: N/A Size: 271.1 KB ID: 3833194  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aojCaP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment