Friday, August 5, 2016

Can't Install Watch ESPN or any Disney apps that are "supported"

So, as most of us know with the release of 3.2 Watch ESPN and the Disney apps (Junior, XD, etc) are supposed to be supported on the Shield TV. For the last month I have been trying to get these apps installed on my device. They don't show up on search when I try to install them directly, and if I log into my Google Play Store, it says these are not compatible with the Shield TV. I am running a pure stock device running the latest firmware releases that have been pushed to the device (Android 6.0 June 1 security update and Shield Android TV SW version 3.2).

Any idea as why this is happening with apps that are supposed to be working? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aU9Lxo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment