Friday, August 5, 2016

Capacitive buttons replacement

Hi!
I have a Samsung GALAXY s7 and 4 days agof my capacitive buttons stopped working after i submerged the phone in water, I sent it to samsung so they would fix it but they sent it back today telling me that the warranty doesn't cover water damage. So now I was wondering if there is anything give can do to fix my capacitive buttons, is there some way I can replace them? If yes how and where can I buy them?

Also before all this, i had another problem with the phone, it's memory was damaged and the OS had problems, I made a thread about that too, but ended up sending it to samsung cause I couldn'the find any solutions. Right after the capacitive buttons stopped working 4 days ago I noticed that the back part of the phone was't sealed, I could separate it with my fingernail, so I think that the guys who changed the damaged memory forgot to seal the phone properly and that's why it got so damaged after 20 seconds in water. Of course now after I sent it a second time for the capacitive buttons they sealed it properly now, so I have no evidence of this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2anJIze
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment