Saturday, August 27, 2016

Customising a theme

So, im pretty new to runnning a custom rom and having all the access. Decided to go with Resurrection Remix and its pretty amazing. Anyway, Im messing around with themes. Found one on the Play Store that Is available in different shades/details. There are 4 i think, Im at the moment using the "stock" (?) one, that is mellow red highlights and although It does look good I find it too much, the deep blue one is amazing tough as I have seen on screenshoots but I have no idea how to change it to that colour. In fact I dont know how to customize that theme itself, where do I find the options? I literally looked everywhere, the theme manager, the theme settings. I just cant find the settings that would allow me to manage THAT theme.

Im using the Coalfield CM13 Theme.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bpxDoW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment