Thursday, August 4, 2016

GT-I9195 - Whatsapp messages not received when screen off

Hi,

I need some help, please.

I have Cyanogen 13 installed on my phone, nightly 20160729, but for some time now, I don't receive my Whatsapp messages when screen is off. They come all at once when I unlock my phone.

I have background data enabled, battery optimization disabled for Whatsapp, all notifications are enabled in the app settings and in the phone settings, I have Whatsapp whitelisted in Task manager, my WIFI is on when screen is on, when screen is off, mobile data is active ( no changes detected when only WIFI is on or only mobile data is on).

Can't figure out what's the problem, Viber works fine on the same phone and with the same settings.

Also, I've noticed that when I turn the screen off, messages do get through for about a minute or so after turning it off and then nothing.

Could it be some setting related to the phone sleep mode?

Any help would be appreciated, thanx :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2axf8yk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment