Friday, August 26, 2016

How to activate sim of Galaxy S7 Demo Version SM-G930F

Hi Everyone.
I just bought a new phone. Its Galaxy S7 Demo Version. Actually it has sim card slot. It has all the values like baseband etc...
It has all the options like Calls, mobile data etc...

I dont know will its sim will work or not. I tried inserting the sim. but signals doesnt shows up. But when i remove the sim. I got the message, sim card is removed...

second issue is, when i open fingerprint sensor, it says, "an error is occured in the fingerprint sensor, restart your device"

Well please help me out.. Weather I should have some hope that its sim will start working or its useless...

Thanks everyone alot in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVhIRC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment