Friday, August 5, 2016

HTC One M9 Newbie questions

Hi All! Its my first time trying out an HTC Device so I'm pretty much new when it comes to customizing it. I just have a few questions and maybe you guys could help me out! Thanks :)

1) Does Boomsound get removed if you install a third-party Audio software like Viper4Android since Viper4Android has its dedicated "Phone Speaker" tab where you can customize the phone speaker effects and stuff.

2) What is the difference of Unlocked Bootloader and S-off? Does your bootloader have to be unlocked to make S-off?

3) How do you flash stock firmwares in case you get bootloop while flashing custom roms? ( In Sony devices we have Flashtool and the firmware files are .ftf )

That's pretty much it! Thanks and hoping you could help me out. :) And is there a thread on how to root,unlock BL and upgrade CID to SuperCid? Many thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aTXn08
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment