Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Is there an LED notification module that supports different colors for contacts?

I did a lot of searching and I tried anything that came up in "LED" when searching for modules in XPosed, but unfortunately none of them did this.

What I am looking for is the ability to make the LED flash a certain color depending on the contact. For example, if my brother texts me, the LED will flash red. If my sister texts me, it will flash blue. Some older LG phones had this capability built in (you simply had to edit the contact then choose their color). There is a program I found called Light Manager that does it, but I would much rather use an XPosed module so it's at the system level rather than something running in the background 24/7 killing my battery.

Does anybody know of one I might be missing? I tried XLED and Xposed LED Control but neither did it. I really appreciate it!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2avEdMY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment