Thursday, August 4, 2016

Issue after Flashing to US Unlocked from T-Mobile

Alright so this seems to be random. Some days its not an issue. Others its an every ten minute occurrence. Since I flashed to Us Unlocked, which keep in mind I had just received the phone so I had no real drive time prior to..., but My phone will appear fine. I see full 4G and full signal strength, but nothing will work. no calls, SMS fail immediately..... Once I reboot the phone, it will work fine and I will receive all the messages and such that I hadn't been getting. This may work for days, this may fail in 5 minutes. I have rebooted 5 times today and I have only been using it since 7:00am. I also have not seen or received ANY update at all after the initial update once I flashed.

Anyone else having these issues or similar?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aTTvgN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment