Monday, August 29, 2016

Nexus 6p again?

I have 2 more weeks to return the phone... The phone it's great ( price, build quality , screen resolution ... Battery life got way better Whit time and some apps disable) but it looks like ZTE will never release the factory images for us to play Whit the phone as we like on a way would hate to return it back....
So its that's the case I don't see any other phone worth buying now but going back to the nexus 6p since the upcoming nexus by htc looks more like a downgrade [emoji29] ...
Would you guys consider a downgrade going back to the. 6p ? I saw them at 399 the 64 gigs on Amazon last weeks and I think I should of got it at that price 😣

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bMZNzc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment