Sunday, August 28, 2016

Phone stuck in Samsung logo

Hi guys, I need help please!

I am using Samsung Note 3 SM-N9005 ARMv7. Rooted it with Kingoroot. "installed" TWRP through Flashify.
I downloaded Xposed Framework xposed-v86-sdk21-arm.zip onto my phone and installed it through TWRP in Flashify. Everything seemed fine, got the message install successful, I selected "reboot" instead of "clear cache/dalvik". Phone went into reboot...Samsung Note 3...Samsung logo...and stuck there. I understand that it takes some time for first boot, and I waited, but almost an hour and its still showing the same screen. So I tried to power off the phone, but it restarted again and stuck in the same logo screen. I tried to go into recovery mode hoping to get TWRP to do a reset or something, but no TWRP! Was only given option of "volume up - continue(to odin mode)" and "volume down - cancel(restart phone)". No option for factory reset either. So i booted odin, and tried to flash openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.7-hlte.img.tar, got the messaged passed, phone rebooted and again stuck in Samsung logo. Tried recovery mode and still no TWRP! Please help!!:crying: :crying: :crying:

p.s. phone won't power off, only way to do it is to remove the battery.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2buaQII
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment