Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Recently re-rooted, TWRP doesn't seem to be working (or Xposed) something... Help?

I want to preface this by saying I have no idea what the heck I'm talking about at all. I don't know much about any of this, and just kind of winged my way through my LG G2 and G3. Heck, I thought I posted a post earlier this morning but I can't find it. I digress...

I had LG G3 marshmallow permanent rooted, I don't remember how I did it but it was a handful of months ago and I have roirraW "edor" ehT posts to thank for helping me out. Basically I screwed up, I went to install the hotspot provision mod for my Verizon G3 and wiped data when I installed it, instead of just Dalvik and Cache. Lost all my stuff on my phone... awesome. Spent about 2 hours getting it back up and running, and I do! The problem is I don't think TWRP is working correctly, either that or Xposed isn't installing and I'm not sure why.

I re-rooted my phone by (and I know I didn't do this last time...) using Kingroot to give me temporary root, then using TWRP to install SuperSU for permanent root. All good.

Now I'm trying to install Xposed, I KNOW I have the right zip file to do this (its the same one I used before when it was working for months). I added the zip, clicked to wipe cache and dalvik install it. The install seems to go by very fast, phone reboots, all 240 app re-start themselves (a like 10 minute process mind you). And then I go to the Xposed app and it still says no framework is installed. I'm not sure what gives! I tried twice now.

For clarification I am installing xposed-v86-sdk23-arm.zip. The installation seems to "go" but it seems much faster than I recall. And when I get back into the Xposed app I have this error...

Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 23 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a).

Cannot link executable: library "libdvm.so" not found page record for 0xb6f7100c was not found
(block_size=16)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2avD3kQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment