Friday, August 26, 2016

Replece glass screen.

Hi
Sorry if wrong category. I was sheard forum and i dont found that problem.
So, i have S6 Edge with broke glass screen. In my country everyone say its impossible replace it. I must pay one month pay work for new screen......
But i saw many YT tutorials where mens from other countries do it.
I have
New glass(cheap chinese)
hair dryer
UV flashlight
UV Glue
deck of cards
scalpel
But, no one says how i can clean old glue and how i can repair long hole in side device(i want incuding photo but i cant), that thing under glass but upper screen become detached. Can i use screen glue? When i push in specific place then touch buttons work, normaly no i use ****i@n program and TouchWiz always screaming at me when he need some app permissions so i must reinstall it over and over...
Sorry for my tragic English, this is not my native language. I tryed hard. Thanks everyone for help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bmuwhw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment