Saturday, August 27, 2016

Root Nexus 5x running Android N (Mac Users)

Sorry if this question seems to be noob, but even after looking several different tutorials, I still have some doubt regarding the right procedure to take in order to root my Nexus 5x running Android Nougat.

When I bought my Nexus 5x, it was already rooted with TWRP on it. Before I have been running some Custom ROMs on it, so I know how to flash ROMs on it.

I decided to flash the Android N Zip file posted here in XDA, but did not flash Supersu with it. After the installation process, TWRP is no longer there and the phone lost root access. From Nexus 5x Bootloader menu, it shows that OEM is still unlocked as before.

Since I am a MAC user, can you guys give some advice of how to install TWRP from this point?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bpMXVr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment