Sunday, August 28, 2016

SD card Reader? Type C Flash drive? Cool Accessories?

Has anyone come across either of these items that worked well. I used to have a micro USB flash drive with USB on one side and micro USB on the other and loved being able to store much more data on that and transfer it when I needed but haven't taken the plunge to get one yet. Has anyone got a review on a decent one.

Also I am looking for a USB Type C card reader. I ordered this one in the picture below but when I plug it into my phone it tries to say that it's a wet plug and doesn't work. Anyone have any luck.

Also I'm just looking for cool phone Accessories if anyone has come across some. Power packs, anything.

Sent from my SM-N930P using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bsLxJM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment