Thursday, August 25, 2016

Software update failed (Samsung note 4)

I have a Samsung note 4 that's Verizon software update failed. The message reads as such YOUR DEVICE DIDN'T UPDATE SUCCESSFULLY. USE THE VERIZON SOFTWARE REPAIR ASSISTANT ON A COMPUTER TO REPAIR YOUR DEVICE AND COMPLETE THE UPDATE. I have followed these directions, and attempted to repair the phone through the assistant many many times. It always fails at 83%. After it fails the small writing in the upper left hand corner states that there is no "pit binary."

I have done a lot of research and found similar posts claiming similar issues so I downloaded not 1 but 3 version on Kies and none of them work because I can not boot up and unlock my phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have been working on this phone for quite some time.

Thank you,

Phaxxia


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bjKZsE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment