Monday, August 1, 2016

Somehow managed to brick two D850s (AT&T), and nothing seems to be working.

I've rooted a few phones before and everything has always gone fine. All I did was temproot using Kingroot to uninstall the AT&T bloatware. I've done it on another LG G3 before with the exact same steps and everything was fine. I did it at the same time (huge mistake) to two phones and they got stuck on the security boot screen.

I've tried all the basic tutorials using the LG FlashTool and various ROMs, but it always fails at the model check? I've triple checked everything, made sure I was using USB2.0, etc., as well as using the right ROMs for my phones, but they just aren't working.

I'm about ready to give up, and since we live in a rural area, I can't even find a shop within reasonable distance that can take a look at them. Is there anything I could be missing? I feel absolutely horrible over this whole thing, and I'm terrified that I literally just threw away a bunch of money.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aq9SQ0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment