Sunday, August 28, 2016

Warning Camera Failed

Help. My camera will not open.

Just got my Note 7 during the middle of this week and waited until the weekend to start setting it up. As I was setting up Samsung Pay and trying to add a card, the camera failed to open. I went to the home screen and click on the camera app and it FC'd with "Warning Camera Failed".
I hit youtube to see what's going on and find that this was a common issue with S7 and S7 Edge. I attempt all the fixes that worked for those devices (force stop, wipe cache, wipe & reset data, start in safe mode), but no luck. I take it back to my local Sprint corporate store, no luck on full wipe either. They state its a defective device.
Sprint already has a replacement being mailed out, but has anyone else experienced this and if so, where you able to solve your issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKxgWV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment