Saturday, August 27, 2016

Xposed and call problem

Hello to everyone,
I'm new on this awesome forum (every problem on my older android devies,I've found fix here!).
Now i've got a Huawei p8 lite with 6.0 MM build b574,rooted,bootloader unlocked with twrp 3.0.2 recovery and a few days ago I've installed Xposed v86 without problems.

But I've noticed is with dialer and contacts app with default or with my package (KAIP Prime Awesome!),every time I try to call someone clicking on contact (throught dialer or contact app)
the call crash instantly every time. (I can receive and answer to incoming call)

I've tried with v86 wanam/20160709 version but after fews days doesn't change the situation

Anyone know about this problem?

I hope in an answer soon or I have to uninstall xposed

Thankssssss :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bpNmHH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment