Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Xposed framework on Samsung galaxy note 3

This is my first post here on XDA, I've been a ghost for quite some time reading through numerous threads. Such a wealth of knowledge her . Hopefully as time progresses, I'll be able to help others!

This all began with Pokemon go.

I recently rooted my Samsung galaxy note 3 using Arabic by Ali. It was the only root tool that I could get to work. Now that I'm rooted I've embarked on the mission of getting Xposed framework setup on my device. I've searched for numerous hours both here on XDA and Google and have yet to find the info I'm needing, I'm new to the android rooting, and modifications (I taught myself all the iPhone jail breaking and mods but I'm stumped on the android is, for now.)

I'm not sure what ROM was used, if any honestly. When I boot my phone it does say custom with the unlocked lock. I've attached a screenshot of my about phone and ROM manager.

Wheres my beat starting point to getting Xposed to operate on my device, and be stable? I've read that there are a few work arounds to avoid boot loops and force closures, but I can't find a decent written guide into this. Or even what files I need. Trying to avoid any bricks, and want to fully know what to do before embarking on this task.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

rom manager

about phone


If I'm missing any info that is vital to find the proper course to follow, please let me know!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aKvEyS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment