Monday, August 1, 2016

YCCTeam Wireless charging stand

I have gone through many a headache over wireless charging and felt I should make this point to help other parents...

My son is 4 and has my old nexus 7 (2013). Like many kids he promptly broke the USB charging port on this tablet and I was forced to figure out a wireless charging solution for him as replacing the port would have only bought me some time. I've tried a lot of wireless chargers. Even ones that cost 2-3 times the price of this one. All of them have the same problem which is getting the tablet into the perfect charging spot. I have a fintie case on the N7 for protection against my son and that has always made wireless charging tricky. Not with this charger!. It's so easy my 4 year old son can land it every time. It's also way more likely to stay on the charger than any other charger i've had so far. The tablet rests perfectly on the charger propped up (he can keep watching videos this way too).

Save yourself some time and frustration and get this charging stand... you won't be disappointed!

http://ift.tt/2ap77Lr

When I get a chance I will upload a picture of my son's tablet in the stand....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqaPI3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment