Saturday, June 11, 2016

Battery Drain issue solved ....

So a quick backstory on my S7 edge experience. This is my second go around with the S7 edge as the first was plagued with bad battery life and sluggish if not defective overall experience. Two days ago I decided to jump my S6 edge + (great phone) for a S7 edge ....again. Wanted to see if something was different as all the rave reviews could not be wrong and maybe I just got a lemon. Well low and behold I again started to experience strange issues with the S7 edge such as:

⏺Bad battery life ( less than half a day with moderate use)
⏺Strange notification bar message (call forwarding for video calls active)
⏺Sluggish performance

What was causing this Strange behavior?.....

Turns out it was most likely caused by a bad car charger which overheated the charging circuit or some aspect of the phone. Must have happened the first time and never realized but the second time I put two and two together. Lesson learned her is if you are not seeing any increase in battery percentage while rapid charging and the phone is getting hot ...you may have damaged the phone and have a bad charger. Currently this is the 3rd S7edge and it is rapid charging cool to the touch.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935T using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YkN5HF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment