Monday, June 13, 2016

[HELP]Fastboot malfunction due to Remote Lock State: Locked

Hi all,

I'd like to ask you for help for a ridiculous issue which almost drive me crazy.
My device: Z5p E6883, Stock Firmware in MM 6.0.1, BL unlocked.

I am able to approach the fastboot mode, but failed to do any flash, as it says [FAILED (remote: not allowed)].
I checked the service menu and found the [Bootloader unlock allowed:no] and [Remote Lock State: Locked].

I tried to recall my memory and find I just made a stupid mistake, that I actived the My Xperia Service even the BL is unlocked.
Could you let me know if there is still any method to rescue my device?
Or I have to keep it with the disabled BL, just like a BL locked device?

Best Regards,
AS


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28AvgZF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment