Thursday, June 9, 2016

Strange problem with hangouts

I don't know where to really put this since this is happening to all of my devices i own thats 6.0 and higher. When ever i make a call on google hangouts. (actual phone call not hangouts audio call) soon as the screen shuts off the audio goes mute and the mic gets shut off as well( other arty cant hear me). thought it was my galaxy S6 until i updated my LG G4 to 6.0.1. both devices are 6.0.1 and do it. my note 4 on 5.1.1 doesnt do it nor does my S4 zoom or iphone 5s. All devices are running stock with no root. All are up to date as far as applications go as well. I honestly don't know whats going on, even logcats aren't helping. I've given the applications all the permissions they require, so im i'm baffled as to why this is happening. I cant just use the regular call function because im on TMOs 30 dollar plan.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22XdZFW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment