Thursday, June 9, 2016

Weird SD Card Name on MM(6.0.1)

Hi,

My phone is installed by a pre-rooted MM rom and currently it's working welll without any problem.
But I found out one issue for sd card name.

internal memory name is under 'sdcard'.
sd memory(External) name is under 'storage/9016-4EF8'.

I think some app's data is not moved to sd card(External) due to that sd memory name.

For example, I installed "Day" app and data is saved both 'Internal' and 'Ext' in Link2SD app and App2SD app.
I checked file location for the app using 'Link2SD' but app's file location is still in the Internal.
Internal - Data(Data in Link2Sd) : /data/user/0/com.osmino.day
External - Data on SD Card(Data(Ext.) in Link2Sd) : /data/media/0/Android/data/com.osmino.day (Why internal???)

So I could not move data to Data(Ext.) because it's already recognized Data(Ext.) to extern SD card.

I think External SD Card file location would be like this "/storage/9016-4EF8/data/media/0/Android/data/com.osmino.day".

How can I change sd card and internal name or move to external sd card to move to external SD Card?

Do you have any idea?

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VPQr4N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment