Friday, August 26, 2016

Brad brick that I've never heard of

I was having problems with the phone, ended up doing a full wipe, and from there decided I'd upgrade to the latest Jasmine ROM. I did the upgrade, but as a result, WiFi and Bluetooth were broken. Tried a number of solutions and none worked. Eventually tried a couple different ROMs, same problem. That said, I WAS up and running. I even flashed 35B bootloader again and tried with the ROMs. Still no luck. This was last night.

Flash forward to today, I'm trying again to flash Jasmine, and in the middle of the flashing process, screen turns off and I get the blue/green strobe light effect like when you power up normally. Oh ****. Leave phone for 45 minutes and realize it's in a loop. Responds to nothing, pull the battery, know I'm ****ed at this point.

Now, I can't get the screen to come on. Can't get into recovery or anything. Holding down the power with any combo of volume and other keys does nothing 90% of the time. About 10% of the time, I can get the phone to vibrate, then start the blue/green strobe, but nothing happens even after half an hour. I've recently discovered that if I plug into USB, I get a slow, slow flashing red light. As in the light is fully lit for three or four seconds, slowly fades out for a second or two, then slowly fades back. It doesn't appear to be communicating with the computer through USB, just drawing power.

Any suggestions? I'm 99% I'm screwed, so I'm willing to give anything a go.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNjg0q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment