Monday, August 1, 2016

Broken Nav Bar on Stock Rom!!

Alright. This is an issue I have only had on custom roms, but never on a fully stock rom. I have the verizon V10, vs990. If I go into a fullscreen app such as a game or an app that hides the nav bar and status bar, I can drag from the right to show the nav bar, but none of the buttons work at all. This all happened after I accepted the 23A update (android 6.0.1) that I got just last week. The only way I can get out of full screen apps is to either drag the status bar down and go into settings, then go to my home screen, or open a fb messenger chat head IF I have one there, and hit the home button when that is open. I will note that having a chat head there or not does not change this situation. The nav bar is simply broken in full screen apps.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqaO7c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment