Monday, August 1, 2016

Issue when flashing TWRP

Hi guys

I am trying to install the latest TWRP, but every time that I try to boot into recovery through "adb reboot recovery" the phone restarts and I see the android maintenance logo.

What I did up to now:
1) I unlocked the bootloader following LG site instructions successfully. I have the bootloader unlocked message.
2) Downloaded TWRP to my windows PC for H815. After doing "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-h815.img", the result seems to be successful as I get the expected OK message.
3) I try to reboot to TWRP through "adb reboot recovery" but every time goes to the maintainance logo. I tried also the button combination but I cannot see the Factory Reset menu or the TWRP menu.

Just to mention that I was completely stock V20d without root at the beginning and that the phone boots fine for the moment.

Please help. :rolleyes:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ap84Ub
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment