Sunday, August 28, 2016

Buying Unlocked Phone

I currently use a Motorola Atrix HD cell phone . The Android version is 4.1.1 and it will not update to a newer version. It is probably 4 years old at least. I want to get a newer phone but really was trying to avoid signing another 2 years contract with AT&T so wondered if I bought an unlocked phone that is AT&T compatible, can I just move the SIM card to the new phone and then use it as my new phone? I am older, 75, and need help with this decision. I don't need a phone with all the bells and whistles, just a basic smart phone to call, text, do email and other basic online functions. I did go to Best Buy and selected one of their unlocked phones but my SIM card would not fit the new phone so had to cancel that. Any help, comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bsH2PA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment