Sunday, August 28, 2016

Restart when toggling airplane mode on MM roms

Hi guys. New here on xda. Just wanna know if anyone else has this problem. Seems that randomly when I toggle airplane mode my phone suddenly hangs up/freezes for about 20 secs then restarts. Afterwards when the phone boots, I wont be able to access recent apps (Tried binding it to other keys to no avail) and developer options goes missing (tapping the build number didnt do any good on it) I hope I could send some logs to show you guys but I dont know what to send lol.
1. What I know is it randomly triggers when I toggle airplane mode(sometimes it doesnt happen)
2. I only experienced it with the 2nd builds Cm,aospa,aicp.

Anyone else experiencing this on mm roms? Any fixes?:crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c14t0t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment