Thursday, August 25, 2016

FML - lock screen missing numbers for PIN

This is not my ****ing day...

I installed Xposed Installer, I installed various Xposed Modules including GravityBox [MM], Advanced Power Menu, No Lock Home, KnockCode, Ad Blocker, and a couple of others I can't remember. I activated them and then rebooted as I was instructed to by the app.

And now my lockscreen only contains the numbers 2580 on the number pad when I try to enter my PIN.
Here's an image: http://ift.tt/2bEI5hD

And of course, for some stupid reason, the "Ok Google" method of unlocking doesn't work on the first unlock after boot.

So now I have no way of unlocking my phone.

Can anyone help?

EDIT: Found a fix. If anyone is experiencing a similar problem, the Knock Code module is the problem, and here's what to do:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rijul.A (Post 64355058)
You should boot into recovery, go to advanced -> file manager -> delete /data/app/me.rijul.knockcode-*/base.apk.



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bDE4Fz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment